Geotab is offering a new prototyping service to enable us to solve our customers’ biggest problems leveraging data, analytics, and artificial intelligence.
The goal of the Data Innovation Services team is to get a lean solution into the hands of decision makers, and then work with them iteratively to evolve the solution into scalable products.
We work with customers, resellers, partners, and academic institutions to build Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) in order to ‘learn by doing’.
Defining An MVP
A minimum viable product (MVP) is the the most pared down version of a product that can still be released. An MVP will address a key business question with Big Data and will have three characteristics:
- Value: It can be utilized by customers immediately.
- Scale: It demonstrates ongoing benefit to customers.
- Iterative: It provides a feedback loop to guide future development.
Solving Problems Together
By collaborating with Geotab’s Data Innovation Services team, you could get to work with:
- Big Questions: Discover applications for Big Data that map back to scalable real world problems.
- Really Big Data: Leverage rich global insights derived from petabytes (1,000,000 GB) of data.
- Stellar People: Partner with a team of world-class data scientists with rich and diverse experience.
Solutions Through Innovation
Some of our areas of interest include:
- Driver Safety
- Predictive Vehicle Maintenance
- Fleet Operations
- Smart City
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Car Sharing
- Hyper Local Weather
Calling All Innovators!
Geotab is very proud of our partnership model, and we would like to further extend it. We are reaching out to all innovators and problem solvers to uncover opportunities to build never-before-seen products and services.
How Do I Start?
- Please submit a request below telling us how we can solve real world pain points together.
- We will carefully review every single opportunity to make sure it is aligned with our ‘Customer First’ principles, and factors such as data viability, scalability, market size.
- If there is a good fit, we will reach out for an intake call to explore where the journey may take us!
Sign Up Now
Data Insight Reading
Looking for guides and resources to help understand the value of big data? You've come to the right place.